• IR Universal Remote •IR Universal Remote will replace your physical TV remote for good! Plus you can control other devices like Air Conditioners, Fans, Lights and more. This is the only fully functioning remote that is completely free.• How IR Universal Remote Works •Many phones today have hardware built in for controlling TVs. This hardware is called an IR Blaster. Manufactures such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, and Huawei are using the IR Blaster in their phones. It emits an infrared signal which can be picked up and interpreted by the TV. IR Universal Remote has a very large database containing the proper codes for many different devices. It can emit these codes through the IR Blaster just like a physical universal remote. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_with_IR_blaster
• Easy to Configure and Use •You can easily browse through all of the different categories and code sets to find the best remote that works for you. All saved remotes can be quickly and easily accessed from the sliding menu panel.
• Loaded with Features •Create completely custom remotes. You can edit almost every aspect of your remote. Change the toolbar color. Edit the background color or upload a background image. Edit button IR codes, colors, positions, roundness, transparency, and texts. Use the two widgets to quickly and easily control devices from your home screen. Use the notification remote to control devices while using other apps. Control multiple devices from 1 remote. Setup macros to send multiple commands to multiple devices with a single button click.
If you like this app then please consider leaving feedback. All positive feedback is greatly appreciated.
• Instructional Video • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCNaDrL-Q&feature=youtu.be
• Most Recent Updates •1)Improved user interface2)Performance enhancements.3)Macros now available.4)Added hide button option in edit buttons section. 5)Added over 50 new air conditioner models. 6)Improved panel and button spacing.7)HTC One users can now Learn button codes from a physical remote. Go to 'Edit Buttons' Select 'IR Code', Choose the button you want to map IR code to. Select 'Custom' then 'Learn'8)Removed WiFi remotes. (lg and roku can be found under my other apps)9) Updated widgets10)Updated admob
• Interesting Fact • The Remote has over 57 different names. Different countries may use different words to describe it. What do you call yours? Do you call it the Clicker or the Flicker? What about the Zapper? You might even think of it as the Doo-dah or the Doofer.
• More Great Remote Words •Switcher, Dooberry, Dangle, Thing, Hopper, Stick, Do-for, Flapper, Dingle, Clacker, Wand, Changer, Mote, Manda a Distancia, afstandbedeining, Blippy, Button, IoT Internet of Things
• Permissions •Photos and Media (Optional): This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add images from your image folders to the remote background. Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.